NOTE: This will not install Android on your phone, it will only install user interface. You can uninstall it anytime if you aren’t comfortable with it.
How to Install Android 2.1 on Nokia 5800, 5230, 5233, 5235?
Register here to get Android 2.1gdd click here …..after that you have to complete the verification mail & mobile after the process finishes the download will automatically started ……………
1. Download GDesk.rar from here and extract its contents to a separate folder called ‘Gdesk’.
3. Copy the folder to your phone memory
4. Now, Go to Gdesk\Gdesk v0.33g install SIS and install all applications. The files to be installed are listed below:
While you try to install the above files, your phone will not allow you to install GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sis. It may give an error saying ‘Certificate is expired’.
You have to sign the application and install it. You can generate a certificate by going here and sign it.
5. Once everything is installed, run GDesk from your phone.
6. Tap your screen, then click on Design> Load Design. Select Android 2.1.gdd from the following location: Memory card\+GDesk\Android 2.1.gdd
7. Now you need to change some options. You can do this by going to options and ticking the following options for better results:
Disable menu tap,
and Hide title caption
try THIS DOWNLOAD